Wednesday, June 24, 2009

29 Weeks!

I am 29 weeks today. Only 2 1/2 months left. We cannot wait to meet our little angel.

So, my brother Jason, his wife Becky, and their kids Oliver (3) and Libby (18 months) stayed with us for a week. What a fun visit! Early morning breakfasts, tickling Libby's little thighs, Ryan and Oliver workin in the garage, playin ninja ball in the Augusts' backyard, and MANY family gatherings! We loved having them and building those memories.

Pregnancy Update:

I have been experiencing heart burn, shortness of breath and some crazy slepiness. Yuck! But I have to say, this pregnancy has been a breeze so far, so I feel incredibly blessed. Only 77 days til she is here, so I am trying to enjoy every minute.

Thanks for checking in on us. Smooches.

















No comments:

Post a Comment