Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One Day left ;)

We had a crazy morning this morning.
I hadn't felt Midge move since 5pm last night. So before bed I was kinda freaking out. Ry said she's fine. I woke a 3 times during the night and tried everything to get her to move a little. I drank ice cold orange juice, laid on my side, shoved her around a bit...nothing worked. So this morning I was getting REALLY concerned, but she usually moves right after breakfast, so I waited. Still nothing. I called the hospital and they made me feel so stupid. The lady said I should have come in hours ago! So I rushed in. I was so scared! Anyway, they did a stress test and all is well. I had three contractions while hooked up to the machine for 45 minutes. Pretty cool to watch that happen even when I cannot feel them. Anyway, from now on I am going in whenever I feel like something is wrong. That is the scariest feeling in the whole world.
Please say prayers that we will both be healthy at the end of all this.
Thanks.
~Sab

No comments:

Post a Comment