Thursday, March 1, 2012

I forgot I was pregnant, just for a sec...

According to my new due date of April 12th, today I am 34 weeks pregnant.
Over the past couple of days we have finally been getting a winter around here! 3 days of rain, hail, wind, and a little dusting of snow! Hooray! Ryan, Khloe and I all LOVE winter! Winter, yes Winter, that is one of the names we are considering for our baby biscuit. Ryan takes some convincing with these unique baby names, but I think Winter August has a nice ring to it.
Anyhoo, I was checking the powder report for Heavenly Ski Resort today and for just a second thought about going snowboarding this weekend!!! HAHA! I completely forgot I was huge and pregnant! Jeez, I must be having a good day! :)
Also today one of my nearest and dearest friends asked me why I was particularly chipper this morning. When someone has to ask me why I am in a good mood (keep in mind I am regularly a very up-beat, positive person) then I know I am in the need for a major, more permanent attitude adjustment. This pregnancy has weighed a little more heavily on me than my first. So, to my sweet, patient, loving friends and family...thanks for hanging in there with me while I have been uncharacteristically negative and complain-y over these past few months. The weather has inspired me and I feel a change in the air...a more positive Momma Sab for the next 6 weeks, I promise! :)
Will take some photos this weekend up in the snow. Til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment