Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baby's First Gifts

Grandma Nancy got the very first gift for our little baby munchkin. Everyone calls Ryan moose, so it is the little baby moose. :) Then, Papa Parker and Grandma Char got baby the first book! I read it to my belly every single day and I cry every time. :) Auntie Cari and Nick were so sweet and got baby the bib and the teddy-blanky. Cari stitched her name on the bib...so cute! Grandma Karen has LOTS of gifts that are currently in the mail, but for now...these are the few items that we have for our Midget Munchkin. Love them all.
















This is a photo of my girls with our girls at Rosie's house (I am 19 weekes):









1 comment:

  1. I read so many books to Landon when he was in my tummy and I too cried every time! I am so excited for you - cuddling your little one is an unimaginable joy.

    Enjoy the pregnancy though. Towards the end all I wanted was for him to come out and now I kinda miss my belly.

    ReplyDelete