Monday, April 6, 2009

Cravings, Weight Gain, and Test Results

I am 17 weeks today.

Cravings:

Chocolate Milk!!! We have been going through a gallon of milk every 2 days! I am obsessed!!! My mom turned me on to the idea of chocolate milk to satisfy my sweet tooth and her mentioning that in passing has created a MONSTER! :)

Peppercinis! I have always loved anything saturated in vinegar, but this has been taken to a new extreme. I am actually quite ashamed of this habit because they are expensive lil suckers and I am trying to have a more basic diet...there is nothing more acidic than a jar full of peppers in your tum tum!

Weight Gain:

6 pounds as of today. At some point I am sure I will not be willing to share this info, but for now I'm cool with it. Baby needs those 6 pounds, right? :) That's what I keep telling myself.

Test Results:

Ever had a terrible experience with a doctor? I HAVE! It is actually quite hilarious when you think of it. My doctor tells me that I should be eating at least 3,000 calories a day! HA...maybe if I was Michael Phelps! He is nuts. I would be a freaking elephant if I ate 3,000 calories a day! Also, this crazy fella denied me the right to have the AFP screening. So last appointment while he was busy delivering a baby we got another doctor to order the tests (mwoo-ha-ha). Today we got the results back and everything is in the normal range!!! YEY! Healthy little baby monkey in my belly.

We have an ultrasound appointment scheduled for April 20th. I will be 19 weeks. Cannot wait to see lil "bamers" again!

No comments:

Post a Comment