Thursday, April 30, 2009

Update

Cravings:

CHARELSTON CHEW!!! I have no idea why, but this candy is now my favorite! My pickle/pepperocini cravings have totally subsided, but if you gave me one I wouldn't refuse it ;)
I am trying to eat tons of protein, but for some reason I hate meat right now and I just have to force it down.

Still addicted to milk. Lots of it, preferably organic. After dinner is my weak time. Thats when I want/ need something sweet. I was really good last night tho. I told Ryan to watch me because I don't want this weight-gaining to get out of control.

Weight Gain:

9 pounds. Today the scale actually says that I have only gained 6, but the last time at the doctor's on 4/20/09 I had gained 9. Some people have scared the living hell out of me about weight gain, but after gaining some insight from a dear friend I realize, whatever is meant to be will be. I am at peace with whatever my body decides to do :)

Also...what the heck? Why am I getting new grey hairs? I thought pregnancy was supposed to make your hair healthier/better. hmmm...I would like to file a complaint.

Thanks for checking in! Here is what I look like today:

2 comments:

  1. You look great! I totally craved milk too. I had to have at least one big glass a day, and for awhile only chocolate milk would do. I also craved a bunch of different sweets - particularly Coke and I usually hate soda. I just bought those small chubby ones to keep myself from going crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Thanks Anna!
    Its awesome to have your support! Lauren was asking me about you today...something about being new mommas brings us all together and i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete