Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Hello Everyone!

We had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! On Saturday Nancy and I and a bunch of nancy's friends walked the 5K Race for the Cure at Cal Expo. We were joined by 25,000 of our closest friends :). Man, I was sore after 3+ miles. I need to work out more often. :)

Then I went to the lake on Saturday afternoon with Sarah, Ava, Kristi, and Evan. What a beautiful day!

On Sunday we went to Collene's (my sister in-law) mom's house for a Mother's Day BBQ Potluck. It was so much fun! The kids played in the pool, we ate tons of food, and we praised the mamas in our lives. It was my first Mother's Day. Crazy!

I am 23 weeks on Wednesday. Baby is about 1 1/2 pounds she is one ACTIVE baby! She moves around a LOT in the evenings, which I love. It makes me feel like she is healthy and getting her exercise! :) Awe, I love her so much already.

Much Love...
Sabrina

































1 comment:

  1. Had such a wonderful weekend with my Daughter and Granddaughter! Love both of them so much!

    Aug Grandma

    ReplyDelete