Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weight Gain, Cravings, Baby, Comments, Emotions

  • Weight Gain: 11.5 pounds. Just weighed myself this morning. Seems asthough I am right on track with what my books call "normal." :)
  • Cravings: Kind of non-existent right now. Except for just wanting something sweet after dinner every night.
  • Baby: Moving more and more every day. I love it. I feel like I am getting to know her better every time she moves. (Or maybe I am just insane) :)
  • Comments: Some people have said, "Are you sure you're not having twins?" and some have said, "You're 23 weeks...you can barely tell you are pregnant!" Haha...guess it depends on what I am wearing, how well you know me, and whether or not I have to pee. ;) Sarah saw me yesterday with a full bladder and then she saw me after I emptied it and she said it looked like I took 2 months off my pregnancy. Haha, apparently I have a rather large bladder.
  • Emotions: I am overreacting to things, but that is not too far-off from normal Sabrina behavior. Man, you should have seen me the other day...I was PISSED at the Long's checkout lady. hehe, hopefully she noticed I was pregnant.
~Crazy Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment