Thursday, May 21, 2009

A weekend in the CITY

Last weekend Grandma Nancy took me and Midge to San Fransisco with two of Nancy's girlfriends! We stayed in Union Square at the Hadlery Hotel and it was wonderful! The weather was amazing for the city...85 degrees all weekend! We saw "Wicked" at the Orpheum and OH MY GOSH...what an awesome show! Baby was super still throughout the whole performance...I think she was paying attention :) We went out to dinner at the restaurant in the Sir Francis Drake and it was delicious! I got the Ravioli...YUM!

The next day we got to see all the Mayhem from the Bay to Breakers in the morning and then shopped all afternoon. Nancy treated me to a ton of maternity clothes, which I desperately needed! Man, I lucked out with my in-laws! :)
After a quick trip to the Cheesecake Factory on top of Macy's, we headed home. What a perfect girls' weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment